Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Enjoy your nasty body"

Big showdown with my personal trainer A. He is not my trainer any longer. We had an argument about the price tag/conditions for his workout, text messages were going back and forth. What happened was that he started to ask me to bring him new clients so that “they pay for what I can’t pay for”. That is ridiculous though because we had a deal to work out for a month twice a week for a certain amount of money and we both agreed on that deal – there was no talking about the obligation to bring him new costumers, I am not a recruiter. I was really disappointed but also I got mad. It is one thing if you are a d*** during class but outside of class, I do ask for a little respect and a decent trainer-client relationship. Anyway, we argued back and forth and at some point I said that I don’t want to discuss this via text message because it is not going anywhere. He then said

“No redone to talk about it in person ‘cause we just talked about it.”

That really pissed me off. He cannot avoid a face-to-face conversation if I am asking for one, after all, I am the paying client and again it is a matter of respect and good manners. So for me – although I have paid in advance for a full month - our trainer-client relationship was finished. 3 days later, I get another text message:

“What day were you thinking for this week Sue?”

Seriously? Sure, just pretend that nothing happened!

“Hey A., based on our last interaction, I think it is best if we leave it as is. I am really disappointed. It’s unfortunate because I think you are a great trainer but I have to be able to trust you as a client and it seems like your conditions for the workout have changed. Take care, I am sure I’ll see you around. Sue”

Well I thought that was fairly friendly from my side. But now see what his reply was. Sit down before you read this…

“I think it’s safe to say that I won’t be dating or marrying a German woman. Way too weak mentally!! If you see me in the street you don’t know me. Enjoy your nasty body ;)”

WTF???? You gotta be kidding me! FYI, I wasn't planning on dating you either. Sorry to all German woman out there, you just all lost your chance to date this guy because of me...(you can thank me later). And I wonder who the weak person is in this case. Many things I could throw back but I won't, I am taking the high road.

Trainer, I think we are done. Game over. I will "pant and touch myself" as much as I want in the future. I can take a lot but I do have a little bit of dignity and pride, there is no need to get personal. And hell yes, I do enjoy my "nasty body" quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment